Douglas VanderHorn Architects Greenwich, Connecticut, USA
Job Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 3
Open Date: 09/10/2020 Close Date: 10/31/2020
Douglas VanderHorn Architects, a Greenwich, CT architecture firm, specializing in the finest quality traditional residential design, seeks a Project Manager. The Project Manager will be responsible for large single-family residential project implementation from conceptual design through construction administration, including coordination with clients.
- Works with the Principal to design projects.
- Develops, checks and coordinates technical aspects each project.
- Leads in organizing the construction drawing efforts.
- Assists in project code review.
- Coordinates the work of Consultants.
- Oversees the work of assisting staff.
- Follows established standards for project production and review.
- Participation in construction phase site meetings.
- Three to five to years’ minimum experience managing similar projects with limited oversight.
- M.Arch or B.Arch required.
- Architect’s license for Connecticut or adjacent state preferred.
- Demonstrate understanding of traditional residential design and wood frame design.
- Strong graphics, presentation and communications skills.
- Strong proficiency in AutoCAD with knowledge of Revit and Sketch Up a plus.
Competitive salary and benefits, which include: Paid overtime, paid vacation and sick time, health insurance, and 401(k) plan.
Materials to Submit: Email your cover letter, resume, and work samples no larger than 10MB in size to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Project Manager” in the subject line
Submit Via: email@example.com