Catalano Architects Boston, MA, USA
Job Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 5
Open Date: 08/25/2020 Close Date: 09/28/2020
Catalano Architects, based in Boston, and nationally known for its elegant, inventive and harmonious design that transcends a lifetime, is seeking a Project Architect.
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of residential design experience, preferably in all phases of project design and construction. The candidate must exhibit strong verbal and visual communication skills, efficiency, time management, and strict attention to detail. A positive and collaborative candidate is essential.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture
- Minimum of 5 years of residential design experience
- CAD, Photoshop, and Sketchup experience required
- Experience with 2D rendering and 3D modeling in various design platforms
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks, collaborate on project teams, and work well under deadlines
- Flexibility to travel within the Greater Boston area
- ArchiCAD experience a plus
For more than 30 years, Catalano Architects has persistently honed its craft. The company’s historic understanding of architecture fuels and informs its exceptionally high standards – allowing the team to discover and define the details that lead to timeless, remarkable design.
If you are an inventive thinker looking to work with an accomplished team of design professionals, we’d be happy to hear from you. Visit www.catalanoarchitects.com for more information.
Our firm values a positive work/life balance, and we offer competitive salaries, health insurance premium coverage, 401k plan with 3% employer contribution, and continuing education. Pay commensurate with experience. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Materials to Submit: Resume and portfolio
Submit Via: email@example.com