Douglas VanderHorn Architects Greenwich, Connecticut, USA
Job Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 2
Open Date: 09/10/2020 Close Date: 10/31/2020
Douglas VanderHorn Architects, a Greenwich, CT architecture firm specializing in the finest quality residential design, seeks a full-time junior architect.
Job Responsibilities and Skills:
- Work with project managers and designers to produce design presentations, construction drawings, and supplemental documents.
- Follow established standards for project production.
- A minimum of two years’ full-time experience in successfully and independently producing construction documents for residential projects, with minor supervision, is required.
- An understanding of traditional residential design and construction techniques is preferred.
- Strong graphics, presentation, and communications skills.
- Strong proficiency in AutoCAD is essential, and a working knowledge of Revit, Sketchup, Photoshop, and Microsoft Office is a plus.
- 3-D and/or physical model building is a plus.
- Ability to operate drone equipment is a plus.
- M.Arch or B.Arch is strongly preferred.
Competitive salary and benefits, which include: Paid overtime, paid vacation and sick time, health insurance, and 401(k) plan.
Materials to Submit: Send in PDF format your cover letter, resume, and work samples no larger than 10MB in size to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit Via: email@example.com