Roman and Williams New York, NY
Job Type: Full Time
Years Experience: Any
Open Date: 11/03/2017 Close Date: 01/03/2018
Our office seeks a Designer with professional experience to work on a team managing multiple projects at once. At Roman and Williams, you will join a highly creative, collaborative team dedicated to executing thoughtful projects with beauty and guest experience as our main objectives.
You will contribute to the production, coordination and management of projects from design concept through construction administration. Applicants should be comfortable working in a fast paced environment and demonstrate a strong ability in the following:
• Ability to collaborate with consultants and work on a project team.
• Strong graphics and visual presentation skills.
• Construction Documentation, (including design details).
• Fluency in AutoCAD and Adobe CS.
• Working experience in 3D modeling.
• Dexterity with hand drawing: expert rendering capabilities is a plus
• Hospitality experience is a plus.
The Applicant should be organized, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and willing to take on a variety of tasks. Strong verbal and written communications skills, time management and the ability to multi-task will be
Materials to Submit: Cover Letter, Resume, Portfolio, and Work Samples (Work Drawings, Presentation Materials, and any other content the candidate deems relevant)
Submit Via: firstname.lastname@example.org