Pfeffer Torode Architecture Nashville, Tennessee
Job Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 2-5
Open Date: 01/10/2019 Close Date: 02/15/2019
Pfeffer Torode Architecture is an award-winning architecture and design firm providing distinctive design solutions in response to project specific aspirations for a wide range of commercial and residential project types. With offices in Nashville, Tennessee, Chattanooga, Tennessee and Montgomery, Alabama, we have an extensive portfolio of work across the South and abroad.
Our team of thirty designers and architects combines comprehensive commercial project experience with an extensive background in fine residential design bound together by a common, constant commitment to quality design and dedicated service.
We are looking for self-starting individuals who share our attitude about creating great work in a collaborative environment to join our team in Montgomery and our new office in Chattanooga.
Applicants Must Have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture from an accredited school of Architecture
- 2 – 5 years of work experience
Requisite skills for consideration include:
- Design and technical detailing experience
- CADD drafting, modeling, and rendering, including Revit and SketchUp experience
- Digital graphic skills, including familiarity with software such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to sketch and draw by hand
- Interest in the craft of construction and contextual design
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- IDP / AXP participation encouraged
Please e-mail a digital copy of your cover letter, resume and portfolio in .PDF format to email@example.com. We will review and contact you should your qualifications meet our staffing needs.
No phone calls please.
Materials to Submit: Cover Letter, Resume, Portfolio
Submit Via: firstname.lastname@example.org