Applications for Master of Science in Historic Preservation

The School of Architecture is not currently accepting applications for the Master of Science in Historic Preservation. 

The School is accepting applications for two graduate architecture degrees: 1) the post-professional Master of Architectural Design and Urbanism (M.ADU), and 2) the National Architectural Accrediting Board (NAAB)- certified professional Master of Architecture (M.Arch).

Learn more about admission or complete this complete this form to request additional information.