Technical Design Associate
MdeAS Architects New York, NY
Job Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 5+
Open Date: 10/10/2017 Close Date: 12/01/2017
- 5 years of relevant professional experience;
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Bluebeam and 3D sketch software, as well as MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite;
- Knowledge of the overall project process from concept design through construction;
- Demonstrates practical knowledge of building materials, detailing, construction techniques, building systems selection, related engineering principles and building codes;
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and produce results within deadlines.
- Reviews drawings and other project information and generates project specifications;
- Coordinates project compliance with owner program and all applicable building codes;
- Performs product research and assists project designers with material selection;
- Provides quality management reviews and technical advice during design development through construction phase services;
- Reviews and coordinates consultant technical specifications with project construction documents;
- Coordinate door, door hardware, partition and material schedules;
- Assists project architects with shop drawings and site observations;
- Provides continual development and improvements of office master specifications.
This is a full-time position; salary will be commensurate with experience. A competitive benefits package is also offered, including health & dental insurance and 401(k).
Materials to Submit: Email resume and work samples (PDF format) to: email@example.com. No phone inquiries please.
Submit Via: firstname.lastname@example.org